What is HUMANOFORT Ⓡ
Introduced in USA in 1993
HUMANOFORT Ⓡ, is a pharmaceutically standardized embryo extract that contains various growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites. This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. This peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands. Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.
Oligopeptides helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.
Some of the natural growth factors and peptides it contains are;
• FGF (fibroblast growth factors)- peptides that play a prominent role in the development of the skeletal and nervous system.
• NGF (nerve growth factors)- peptides that promote neural cell regeneration.
• EGF (epidermal growth factors)- peptides that promote tissue growth and development as well as helping with wound healing.
• CTGF (connective tissue growth factors)- peptides that promote collagen production in the body and help with cartilage regeneration.
• TGF-β (transforming growth factors)- peptides that important in regulation of the immune system and plays a crucial role in the regulation of the cell cycle.
• FOLLISTATIN (also known as activin-binding protein), is involved in the development of the embryo and is part of the inhibin-activin-follistatin axis.
• Tβ4 (thymosin beta-4) been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.